PHOTOGRAPHY ASSISTANT POSITION
Applicant must be skilled at providing services that support our lead photographers and create an incredible experience for our Beauty Photography, Senior, and Maternity/Newborn clients as well as our business clients.
Applicant may be asked to do some or all of the following tasks: move furniture and set pieces, position reflectors, carry gear, serve beverages and snacks, set table with catered lunch, take behind-the-scenes pictures, direct fan for hair movement, help tidy studio after shoot, provide second set of eyes or hands during complicated poses, etc.
- Efficiently and proactively tend to client’s and photographer’s needs.
- Hold self to high professional standards.
- Arrive dressed and styled in a professional manner that reflects our glamour image.
- Always be punctual.
- Refrain from phone use throughout scheduled time.
- Be professional, kind and respectful in words and actions.
- Make sure client is comfortable and happy throughout session.
- Support our brand’s mission by helping women look and feel beautiful and cared for throughout the session.
Applicants should generally be available on some or all of the following days: Tuesday 4-7, Fridays, Saturdays you will typically be scheduled from 9-2pm.
PAY: $50 per session
Our award-winning photographers (Rinat Halon) knows her stuff. The assistant role is a great position if you’d like to see behind-the-scenes of a successful portrait studio. We recognize hard work and show our gratitude for a job well done. We believe in personal and professional growth and are happy to help our team members grow their skills and ambitions. We provide a catered, organic lunch for all team members plus our clients.
We can’t wait to get to know you!
Here’s a bit more about us: https://www.rinathalon.com/about
More than just hired talent, we see our team members as friends. We believe in offering the highest quality services, products, and images to our clients. Our brand is focused on continuous growth. We are always looking to improve the client experience and the experience of those who help make us Central Florida’s Premiere destination for Portraits.